Perry of Oakley Ltd Savannah Series
United Kingdom (Honiton
Why choose a Perry Savannah Series Continuous Mixed Flow Drier?
• Inverter controlled fans eliminate the need to open airscoops when drying light crops.
• Save power consumption with the ability to run the fans at a reduced speed.
• Advanced PLC panel, designed & programmed in house, uses both the exhaust air temperature and hot grain temperature to give advanced control of the drier with feedback, to maintain a consistent moisture content.
• PLC Panel can be connected to the internet to allow remote operation via a free App (available on android & apple) or a desktop computer. Internet connection with instant status reports and alerts sent via text or email which allows our experienced engineers remote access to the panel.
• To ensure drier longevity, Savannah Driers are built with a 2mm thick grain column for additional strength, and 3mm thick top ducts in the grain column to help prevent deformation and wear.
• The grain column has a completely ledge free design to reduce dust and chaff residue. The tapered duct design aids an even air speed through the column of grain.
• To promote consistent movement of the grain, all Savannah Series Driers are fitted with our highly efficient, pneumatically controlled Shutter discharge (upgraded to phosphor bronze bushes on all wearing parts).
• Optional heavy duty 3mm thick (pregalvanised steel) shutter discharge.
Perry of Oakley Ltd are the UK’s most experienced manufacturer of materials handling & drying equipment. 2017 saw the companys 70th anniversary, and they were awarded the accolade of being named SHAPA’s 2017 Exporter of the Year. They have achieved this well-earned title by providing quality products at affordable prices both in the UK and export market, using the knowledge and experience that can only be gained through years of experience.
Perry designed & manufactured their first continuous mixed flow grain drier back in 1955. This first Perry grain drier was a considerably advanced piece of equipment for its time, and Perry’s latest drier, the Savannah Series, is also leading the way with drying technology.
Perry also manufacture a full range of handling and storage equipment to accompany their driers. Call +44 (0)1404 890300 or visit our website for more information.
Date last edited: 2018-04-09 09:13:27
EQUIPMENT ADVANCED SAVANNAH